Summer is in full swing and with that comes longer days, shorter dresses and time spent outside. The garden becomes the focal point for lazy afternoons basking in the sun, sipping lemonade & gatherings with friends and family.
Have your Garden Summer ready with these Simple Tips:
1) Try using raised beds to plant your vegetables and flowers
2) Group like vegetation
3) Use the help of a trellis to weave plants such as roses, vines and wisteria to add a gorgeous shaded floral "roof". - see picture above
4) Bring the indoors outside by hanging chandeliers and placing sofa like outdoor furniture for fun outdoor entertaining. You can even hang artwork in some areas to really bring it home.
5) Hanging baskets are a great way to bring visual interest vertically and are super easy to maintain.
6) String some edison style outdoor lights for when those evening BBQ's that turn into nightly chatter.
7) Get a wicker storage box to hideaway pillows and blankets for guests who want to cozy up. Throw some pillows on top of the box and you've got extra seating!
8) Clean up hedges and border gardens with rocks, bricks or stones for a put together look.
Post Your Comment: